cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation date missed, no email confirmation to confirm contract

JoshB27
Joining in

Placed an order 22/03 for M200 broadband router to be delivered on 06/04. No emails have been sent to me confirming my contract or purchase and I am now concerned. I need this to be rescheduled asap.

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

welcome to the community, and please accept my apologies for the difficulties you are having getting connected. As you have had no confirmation it may be that your order wasn’t processed correctly. To resolve this we will need to contact you by private message. Please check the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner and I will send you some information on what to do next.
Many thanks 

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi, just had a call there from 08001836404 who said order hasn't went through properly. Is there a way to verify this was Virgin team? I need the order pushed through the systems and apparently will be another credit check. Is there a way to know the number is genuine or alternatively have a number I can contact to arrange this?

JoshB27
Joining in

Received a call from 08001836404 but can't verify if legit or not. Wanted to do another credit check to push order through. Can it be confirmed that this was Virgin and schedule another call back? Please DM me

Hi @JoshB27,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your installation and are need clarification on some recent calls.

I am unable to take a look at the systems regarding this however, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs