cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation damaged my heating pipe

Joe1607
Joining in

The installer who set up the Virgin box damaged my heating pipe and has leaked out which has caused all my wooden flooring to be soaked and damaged. Now there is no hot water in the house or heating. I has very little children in the house. I've contacted the customer services several times and there the problem still has not been resolved. Can anyone help, this an urgent problem

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear it. VM staff will probably ask for photos of the damage so I would recommend posting those on here ahead of them getting to your post. 

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

as said post some photos of the damaged pipe and the general area showing how VM have damaged it - did they drill through a wall to fit a cable and hit the pipe

when did this happen

do you have home insurance if so contact them it may all be covered under that - i have flagged your post to VM a member of staff will get to the thread soon but it may not be today with it being sunday

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Joe1607

Thanks for posting on our community forum

Sorry to hear about this, I will drop you a private message now to investigate further - please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

derekheeps
Dialled in

I see that Travis M has picked this up and hopefully this will be sorted soon .

If , for any reason , it is not sorted quickly , I would suggest contacting your household insurer . Where a tradesperson causes damage to property , your insurer will manage the situation , organise other tradespeople to put right the damage , and then seek to recover costs from the party at fault .

Even if they can't recover , the costs will be covered by your insurance - this is what we all pay insurance for