cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Survey

Dospies
Joining in

I am moving into a shared block, the blocks currently do not have Virgin service, however the neighbouring houses do, so there's service in the area.

Is there any process to allow cabling to be installed to the building?

The grounds are jointly owned by the various flat owners.

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Highly unlikely (0% chance IMO) you will ever be connected.

A VM person should respond on here in a day or so and advise.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in our services. I will send you a private message for some more information so I can take a look at this for you. 

Regards Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dospies, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Community. It's great to hear you're wanting to join Virgin Media. 

If there has never been services installed there already but the surrounding houses have services then this may mean we already looked at this but decided against things. 

I can see Joe-C offered to look in to this. Were they able to get any solid answers for you? If not, or you're still waiting let us know so we can provide some further assistance. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath,

Provided Joe C with my address, but no answer yet!

Would be a shame if not as I've been a customer for a while, but not changing where I'm moving to based on Virgin availability as that'd be madness.

Joe

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dospies, sorry for the delay getting back to you.

In case this is something you still need help with I will get in touch via PM as well and hopefully we can get things cleared up for you.

Tom