cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Problems

Christine14
Joining in

I recommended and arranged for an elderly relative (aged 91) to have VM installed as she was finding her humax box confusing and as we have VM we thought we could give her any help and advice she needed. That was on 24th August 2022 and we have had 3 engineers attempt to install this but the connection from the front gate to the house has not be done although 3 dates have been confirmed for this work. We have now been given an installation date of 21st November 2022 but I cannot see the point if no one turns up to do the work from the front gate beforehand. To wait at least 3 months is not good customer service. I have made many phone calls and had promises made and also submitted a complaint form but had no acknowledgement or reply. Is there anyone at VM who cares about the customer and can assit with this matter?

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Christine14, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry to hear about the issues with the installation for your relative. 

We understand this can be frustrating but unfortunately delays do happen on occasions due to the way we provide our network to our customers. The teams will already be working hard to complete the necessary works to allow the install to go ahead but raising a complaint does not expedite things. 

We can certainly take a look things this end to ensure the complaint has been logged and is sitting with the right team for you. We can also pop you an update too. 

In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs