cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Issue

Omz_bashir
Joining in

Hi,

I had an engineer attend to install my broadband and phone line as wire had been cut during renovation.

He said he couldn't do it as he needed to come with a addition person/people to bring the wire back in from end of the road. He said he would call me back around an hour to book another appointment to have this done.

This was Wednesday 3pm. It is not Friday and I have still not heard back. I have contact Virgin a couple times to which they have replied that he needa to write a report and they can't contact him.

I am now in limbo and I can't move in till this is done. I am also paying for the service without actually having used it now. 

I am now flying out on holiday and don't know when the appointment is so that I can ensure someone is there. 

Can someone please support and advise. Much appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Omz_bashir,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to hear you were unable to be connected due to our cable being cut during your house renovations.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like you have spoken to us, have you now been given a new date for the cable to be fitted, you can check this and also manage any appointments Via your Online Account.

Regards

Paul. 

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your response. No I have still not been given a date. I am on holiday now so not sure if the engineer has been trying to ring me to set a date as my phone is off. But still urgently trying to set a date for the installation to be done so I can move in (can have an adult present whilst I am away) . Can you please help me with this? There are no appointments showing on My Virgin app. 

Hey Omz_bashir, thank you for letting us know this, I can certainly help you with this.

I am going to send you a PM ,please can you look out for purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?