cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Details, Email Helpline

jammies
Joining in

Hi! Is there a way of contacting Virgin directly through text or email? I can't use my phone at the moment, so I can't call the helpline.

The issue I need solved is getting exact details on what work needs to be done on my property to install broadband - I'll be renting, and my landlord needs to know exactly what's going to be done before he approves it (as in, more detail than what the installation help page gives you). So if I don't get the details to him, I can't confirm the installation or continue with Virgin at all. Time is of the essence, my tenancy starts soon!

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

You'll need us to arrange you a site survey then if this is the case.

I'll pop you a private message so i can further assist you with this.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

You'll need us to arrange you a site survey then if this is the case.

I'll pop you a private message so i can further assist you with this.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @jammies

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team, it's great to have you here.

Thank you so much for @Christy_D for looking into this! I just wanted to check has everything been arranged for you? Do you require any further assistance?

Thank you.

Hi @Ash_C!

Everything’s been arranged (thank you @Christy_D!) 

I’d just like to confirm some details (triple checking for my own sake), is it alright if I DM you?

Thanks!!

Hi Jammies, 

Thanks for confirming things have been arranged for you. 

We can certainly check the details you want. I'll need some information from you though so have sent you a private message asking for some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs