cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Dates

danny1970
Joining in

I have had a date for installation confirmed by Virgin, 2 days prior to installation I got an email changing the date by almost 3 weeks. It is impossible to speak to anybody or get any details of why this has changed. It would be easier trying to find the Holy Grail. Does anybody know how to contact them without being transferred to an overseas chat room where the only response you get is an apology for the unacceptable service. Its a reason for the delay I am after especially after organising days off work to accommodate the engineer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Danny1970,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome to both Virgin Media and our community, we are sorry to hear your installation has been postponed for 3 Weeks without any communications, so I can look into this and help get you some answers I will invite you into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Danny1970,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome to both Virgin Media and our community, we are sorry to hear your installation has been postponed for 3 Weeks without any communications, so I can look into this and help get you some answers I will invite you into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.