cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install will need work.. how to give VM a heads up?

TonyHoyle
On our wavelength

I've booked for VM to install at the end of the month.  I believe they'll have to do some work beforehand although there's no indication which day they'll be coming.. the infrastructure was installed many years ago and of the two tees within throwing distance of my driveway one is a triangular patch of grass and one is a piece of green ducting, also filled with soil (it's been like that since before 2009 if street view is to be believed).

Clearly they'll have to bring a new cover and probably a spade to get to it.. but there's no way to give them a heads up by eg. uploading photos in the app.. is there somewhere to email such information?  I'd rather make their life easier..

4 REPLIES 4

SteNix2020
Up to speed

If you upload images here and give the Staff as much information as possible they may be able to pass this on to the Area manager.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tony,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to see you have been unable to get the required information or get the images of your set up to us.

With any installation there is a pre-install visit up to 5 Days prior to this where any issues such as blocked Tees are picked up, I can see there is one booked in and I cannot see any issues showing our end so far.

Kind regards

Paul.

TonyHoyle
On our wavelength

They turned up and were quite efficient.. I had to point out where the tee was as it was just a grass patch.. 

Luckily nothing they couldn't deal with and had a cable in and to the house in about 20 minutes.  There's still no cover on the tee, which isn't ideal tripping wise but other than that, no issues.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear so far so good, once the installation date arrives and the technician comes maybe mention the tee cover to him and he may be able to arrange for a new one to be fitted?

Kind regards

Paul.