Menu
RSdrew1966
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Install date

Can a new sales/install member please contact me my install date has been put to feb 3rd from this Saturday it’s no good I’ve cancelled my ee broadband now I got a silly excuse that they’re still working on installing on our road they’re not at all it’s been working for over 2 years now. Spoke to several people on my road who have it. 
going to cancel and go back to ee if this isn’t sorted today

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Install date

If there's construction issues such as a blocked duct then existing connections will continue to work but new connections will be problematic and will most likely require council permission to dig up the road pavement. This could mean a delay of anything between 2 weeks and 8 weeks. 

RSdrew1966
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The cables are all in up to my boundary there’s others got it connected on my road 

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@RSdrew1966 wrote:

The cables are all in up to my boundary there’s others got it connected on my road 

Just because others have it doesn't mean you have a cable, the cables are only placed when you place an order, and typically they are not placed to the boundary unless it's a fibre service, but most is coax not fibre which means its taken from the cabinet directly to your property. If you don't have a virgin box on the front of your house you most likely don't have a cable. 

Do you have a box on the front of your house? 

0 Kudos
RSdrew1966
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No we don’t   Okay still not happy they gave me a later date I can’t ring them just get in a queue for an hour 😩

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Try the pre-installation and delivery team 0800 052 1734

0 Kudos
RSdrew1966
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator