cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install date

Stuart9469
Joining in

Hi, we’ll VM promised the earth to switch from BT, had an engineer out Monday who advised that there was a blockage and he would return with his boss, well no surprise he didn’t!

phoned VM  and was promised that install date was still on 16/06 and I would be contacted by the workers and tech team, not don’t be surprised here but no reply or contact, contacted VM yet again and believe it not was promised yet again it was a definite install 16/06 and I would be contacted on 16/06.

now hold tight here, text message at 2108hrs advising me, construction work needed and install now 27/06!!, a message that said text CHAT to speak with tech guy, we’ll did that and messages not delivered, wow outstanding service…not.

my predicament like almost everyone in the U.K. I need broadband!

BT ending service, what am I supposed to do??

2 REPLIES 2

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Extend your BT contract 

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Stuart9469

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about your issue and my apologies for the inconvenience with the date being rescheduled - the team will always look to have you installed as soon as possible but may need to carry out construction work which is why they have provided you with a new date, you should be installed upon your new date provided.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs