cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Issue - No Technician

Meeji
Settling in

I placed an order for the M200 Broadband package during the Black Friday sale and had to confirm a service request for Nov 20th but, I have not been contacted at all by a technician (as Virgin Media says will happen) in 10 days now.

Does anybody know how I can contact them to get this sorted? Because I can't seem to find any useful support links to sort this before my installation date (Dec 13th) which will obviously be a massive issue for the household over Christmas.

Note: I've tried using the Virgin Media app too but it seems that once the timeframe of 8am-6pm is up, the appointment gets booked for the next day by default.

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ring in to VM, best at 08:00 for shortest queues, or wait her a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Meeji 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting your install sorted.  

As a few days have passed since you last reached out to us, how are things currently shaping up? Have we managed to provide you with an update as to what is going on?

Kind regards,

Zak_M