Menu
Kyle2312
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Incomplete install

Hi there . Was supposed to have virgin installed in November.  Was informed by enginner that the cable is damaged in footpath  and that he didn't have any v6 boxes for tv. Since then we have had 2  appointment that virgin have failed.to attend and no contact . Also can not.get through when I try to ring , any help would be appreciated 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Incomplete install

Are you ringing CS or the Pre-installation and delivery team - they may have more info? On.. 0800 052 1734. In any case - calling any VM number is best done at 08.00 to get through with no long delays

If the footpath needs digging then VM have to get a permit or permission from your local council - and that can take 4-8 weeks - then they need to schedule their contractors etc., etc.

Have you tried logging into your account in the website (if you can) as there may be some notes on there.

There are some equipment shortages too (as your installer said) we believe that is due to the current chaos at the channel ports.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos