cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to cancel order

Angrycustomer5
Just joined

Guys, this is getting ridiculous. I've been trying to cancel my order since yesterday and have spent hours on hold. Your operators have now also hung up on me twice, prompting this post and another on social media very shortly if this is not resolved immediately. I am sick and tired of dealing with random operators and being passed from pillar to post with no resolution. Deal with this now. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What is the order for? Is it an upgrade? New equipment? A new install? If so, a Quickstart or a Tech install?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Angrycustomer5, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry you are finding it hard to cancel your order.

I can see you have spoke to the team, did they manage to get this resolved? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?