cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illegal parking virgin van

FRANKKISSANE
Just joined

I am reporting one of your drivers who parking illegally everyday down my road this is not acceptable can you please look into this and get back to me 

DEED73F5-8361-4376-A840-1A5D8C420F72.jpeg

HJ68EDV 

4 REPLIES 4

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To be fair, it’s not a Virgin Media van but a subcontractor who you should take it up with. I believe they work for other companies.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Z92
Trouble shooter

If they are blocking the pavement you need to report it to the appropriate council, not Virgin. They'll take whatever action is needed.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@FRANKKISSANE wrote:

I am reporting one of your drivers who parking illegally everyday down my road this is not acceptable can you please look into this and get back to me

Follow the advice of @Ernie_C and speak to the company directly first of all or look for one of those 'How's my driving' type of stickers on the vehicle, if there is one.

If no joy with that route first of all, then it's a matter for your local council or the police, depending on parking enforcement arrangements in your area

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q387.htm

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi this is not a virgin media vehicle it belongs to Kelly communications and is a matter for the local council or the police. Regards Micky