Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

INSTALLATION

Hi, Please could somebody shed me some light, I have purchased virgin broadband M50 Fibre & phone. I have put my post code in onto the website where they have advised I am able to use the quick start pack to set myself up. 

My broadband arrived yesterday i have followed all instructions on how to set up. However I have been unable to contact to the Internet, my hub is showing 2 green lights wifi and the bottom light which is continuously flashing green when it should be solid white. 

my wall socket is an old NTL socket which shouldnt make any difference as virgin took over NTL. I have been advised also by virgin online chat that i do not need to plug the phone line in for my internet to work either. 

When i try to connect to the internet from my phone i am able to find my router but when trying to connect it takes me to a page which advises unable to connect. 

I have tried to call the activation line also to connect followed the steps but to be told they are unable to find the signal to send me a text even though all wires are connected.

could anybody suggest what I am doing wrong? Do i need an engineer? Does the engineer need to turn something on from the outside on the pathway?

thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: INSTALLATION

It sounds like you have no signal to your equipment. If you send a message to this mobile number 07533051809 someone will be in touch and have more information. Please include your virgin account number and site id in the message

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos