cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wish to bring my installation date forward

Petercollins1
Joining in

I have an installation date but I am now on holiday on that date and I wish to bring the date forward. I do not seem to be able to get hold of anybody via a phone number or Direct email address.

help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi. I am a virgin with virgin so they will need to come into my home. I eventually found a telephone number and spoken to someone but they can only give me a later date.  Thanks.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi is this a cable pull or a connection in to the property if the former you don't have to be there also pull dates constantly change, there is no email contact, once virgin set a date they don't seem very flexible, you will have to phone and hopefully they will arrange a later date. Regards Micky

Hi. I am a virgin with virgin so they will need to come into my home. I eventually found a telephone number and spoken to someone but they can only give me a later date.  Thanks.

In my experience, they generally only can offer you a later date as usually fully booked, you might get lucky with a cancellation but unlikely

Do you know if they have to run a new cable from the street, or only need to fit the indoor equipment because there is already a virgin equipment?

If it's a new outside cable you won't need to be there and the date will probably slide anyway.  The inside work will be done at a later date with a separate appointment.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.