Menu
beth8484
Joining in
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to leave virgin media

Hi, followed the posted instructions - thank you. Had to go through 1 - 4 - 4, then get transferred to cancellations. Tried to offer me a rubbish deal (again) and kept on about broadband speeds (as we have to use boosters anyway - this really isn't much of a selling point for our household). Took 25 minutes in all but this time I already had another broadband & TV package ready ordered to start two days before the 30 day waiting time is up - so I held strong because I already had a better deal waiting. Very happy - have been with Virgin Media since it was Telewest but it has really gone downhill in the last few years. An email telling me that my costs were going up to £78 in October really was the last straw. Let's see what the next 18 months will bring with a new provider. Definitely worth persevering. Good Luck.

0 Kudos
Zapor-Duda
Joining in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I get letter informing about the price going up. I made decision about cancel my broadband package.

I am writing to you ,because I have problem calling the hotline.

[REMOVED]                                                             Account number:[REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zapor-Duda, 

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble getting in touch with the team. 

Could you please confirm what it is you wanted to speak to the team about and we'll do our best to help?

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos