cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered internet on 28 September. I still have no installation date.

jbal90
Tuning in

Hi, 

I ordered internet on 28 September. I still have no installation date. I've only received notifications of a delayed installation and a loose promise of compensation. 

Supposedly I'm eligible for compensation of:

• £5.25 per day if we don’t install your services on the promised day until installation’s completed - THIS SHOULD BE £150+
  • £26.24 if we don’t turn up on the promised day of an appointment - THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE!

Account Number:220147701
Site ID:14

I can't get through to anyone who will give me sensible information. I've previously been advised to call 0345 454 1111, selecting options 2-3-1 but that sent me absolutely nowhere. 

It seems impossible to get internet, or talk to anyone who knows what they're doing. Please put me in touch with someone who can help. 

This whole thing is becoming a joke. I'm pulling the plug and going elsewhere if you can't resolve this. 

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Sadly, topics on delayed installations are plentiful on this forum. If you read through a few, you will get a general idea about VM's failings in this area for some unlucky customers.

You may wish to remove your account info from your post on the public forum.

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jbal90, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that the installation is delayed and we will aim to get things resolved as soon as we can. 

When a installation is delayed you should be able to acquire a dongle to help with being connected. 

We would aim to get cable works completed at anytime until the day of installation. 

Kind regards, Chris.