Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to book engineer

Tuning in

Hi I am having some work done at home and the wall where the cable comes into the house is being taken down. I need an engineer to pop around to dismantle the existing cable set-up, make it safe and waterproof and then refit in a couple of month's time. I appreciate the costs involved but want to know its done properly. Can anybody advise on setting up a visit?



Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It will cost £25 each time. Phone Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Aggers100,

Thanks for posting 🙂

I've been able to have a look at things from our side and can see you've not been able to contact us regarding this yet, so I've popped over a private message to help (purple envelope, top right hand corner)