Menu
jcort
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I need to arrange external cabling to be re-routed

Hi

I have having my driveway replaced and extended, and need to arrange for an engineer to visit to re-route my existing cabling please

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to arrange external cabling to be re-routed

wait for VM to pick the thread up and comment or you can ring - it will cost you £99 i think - when is another matter as non fault work is on hold because of the lockdown 

Tony
0 Kudos
jcort
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I need external cabling re-routing

Hi,

I need to arrange my external virgin media cable to be re-routed as I am having my driveway extended. I posted a message on 25th Feb, but no reply form Virgin Media.

How do I go about progressing this ?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need external cabling re-routing

You can either wait on these boards for VM staff to pick it up (not sure why it wasn't last time, but these latest replies should give things a nudge) or call into VM on the usual numbers (150 from Virgin, 0345 4541111 otherwise) and arrange by phone.

There'll be a £99 charge whichever way you go.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jcort, 

Thanks for using the forums to get the cable on your drive extended, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Due to the nature of the work there may be a call-out charge, which we will chat about shortly in our PM 🙂

Speak to you soon.

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jcort, 

Thanks for letting me know that you've already contacted the team in order to get an engineer booked 🙂

If you do need any further help, please just drop us another post on here and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos