Menu
Jorawarb
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I have an upgrade to a second v6 box. But installation appointment says they don’t need access?

I have a new v6 box to be added to my other existing one. But the installation appointment states they do not need access to the property. So how would I get the box?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I have an upgrade to a second v6 box. But installation appointment says they don’t need access?

Is this a replacement for an existing box or an upgrade to multi room?

If it is an upgrade to multi room then you will need a second coaxial feed from Virgins network in addition to the box requiring connection to your hub, so a technician would require access for this to be installed.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Jorawarb
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I have an upgrade to a second v6 box. But installation appointment says they don’t need access?

Thanks for the reply. I have fortunately have the wifi router in the room where the multi room v6 will be installed. Just wanted to ensure that they know to bring the new v6 box. I have upgraded to the ultimate oomph bundle and wanted to ensure it’s not just external work and then end up with no box.

0 Kudos