Menu
shahrukhn
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I don't receive WhatsApp message or calls untill I open the app.

I don't receive WhatsApp message when I'm connected to Virgin network,this affects to email and Facebook messenger too,I checked everything it's ok in my mobile

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I don't receive WhatsApp message or calls untill I open the app.

Go to the VM website, log in to your account and click on "my apps". In there somewhere like - "childsafe" "f-secure" "parental controls" are tools that block chat sites. messenger apps etc - they will have been enabled by default - switch them off.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
shahrukhn
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have tried everything with no luck. I am planning  of leaving virgin but still in contact. Waiting for contract to end.

@jbrennand wrote:
Go to the VM website, log in to your account and click on "my apps". In there somewhere like - "childsafe" "f-secure" "parental controls" are tools that block chat sites. messenger apps etc - they will have been enabled by default - switch them off.

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Its absolutely fine for me and everyone else I know. I suspect it is something to do with a setting on your Samsung phone. You might get some better advice in the Samsung phone forums.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos