Menu
Colonel-Mustard
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: I didn't get the Splitter or the Isolator cable in the box with my V6 kit, do I need them?.

yes.

My Virgin Media.png

superhub1.png

You've got me talking in pictures now Smiley LOL

Yes please do let me know what you know about it!.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Colonel-Mustard
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: I didn't get the Splitter or the Isolator cable in the box with my V6 kit, do I need them?.

Thank you,

I'm going to give it a go tomorrow as it's been a really weird day for me today and I'm tired.

Here's where I get to find out if I can mark 2 replies as helpful! lol.

Thanks to all who have replied though!, I haven't even had the time to read all of them yet, let alone reply to you, I will come back tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Colonel-Mustard
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@Kippies wrote:

@Colonel-Mustard wrote:

OMG I just hit the back button and all that I wrote is gone!, I just finished it as well, like I said.. a funny day!, sorry I'm way to tired to write it all out again but thanks for all of the great info.

Just an old HD TV I meant, a friend was going to chuck it out as the free view tuner in it died so I got it instead of the bin.

My old SD TV has a great picture quality for a SD TV though, built in DTS etc Panasonic TX36PB50 -100Hz Widescreen Television

Panasonic TX36PB50 Reviews

Yes, rented from O2 anyway, I still can't send a text, I stopped trying after I realised that they were still charging me for every failed text and some of them were long! Grrr, it cost me pounds, oddly or not my spell checker died on it at the same time and I checked that it's not off!... Russian hackers? lol

If only it WERE hackers- instead simple ineptitude. They (allegedly)  installed a firmware upgrade to some nodes without proper testing.

https://status.o2.co.uk/

VM would never do such a thing (sic)

AS for the telly, LOL, I get it now, I had one of those back in the day and was loathe to part with it, really good set. Used  for gaming even when it was decommissioned from the front room as herself wanted a modern thinner set. Good response time and it could match the 60Hz the Ninty Game Cube could put out....

Yeah I just found some of that info out after talking to a friend on the phone, as she had just spoken to her friend who works for O2 whom she is seeing tomorrow, I asked her to get me my money back! lol.

Yeah loathe is exactly the right word to use!, that and the thing weighs a ton and I don't live on the ground floor!, I actually put my back out trying to get the thing upstairs with the delivery driver, I seriously believed 4 guys were going to turn up in the delivery van and take it up for me after I found out just how much it weighed and me like a dumb twit went upstairs with it last so I took all of the weight, why the heck I didn't let the delivery guy who looked like a serious body builder go last I don't know! Smiley Indifferent

Games, yeah I was sad when I couldn't use the pistol any more on an arcade shooter that I had not long bought on my new 100 Hz TV set as the gun wouldn't work on a 100 Hz.

Sorry you lost your helpful answer colour!, why can't I mark more than one as helpful?!, have a kudo Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Colonel-Mustard
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I did reply to your 2nd post but after editing it twice it seems to have vanished!, that's the 2nd time today that this has happened after editing a message twice and I didn't copy the text again before I posted it.. doh, hopefully it will show up later, I don't know!, if not I'll try and get back to you tomorrow if my internet still works lol.

0 Kudos