cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub4 Solid white light

RoneyCervinski
Joining in

Hub won't reset no matter how long i hold the resetting  button for, no wifi signal, no connection with the cable as well. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey RoneyCervinski, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your Hub.

I have taken a look at my side and I can see you also reached out to the contact centre team, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

Wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up, or ring the fault in.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey RoneyCervinski, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your Hub.

I have taken a look at my side and I can see you also reached out to the contact centre team, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Not really they've said that i will get a new Hub4 delivered today, so im waiting 5 days without Internet.

Hey RoneyCervinski,

We can see that you recently cancelled your engineer visit, is this because the issue has now been resolved?

Do let us know if you still require any assistance.

Beth

Got the router replaced, problem solved.

Thank you for updating the thread RoneyCervinski.

We are happy to hear this is now resolved but do please reach back out if we can assist in the future. 

Take care, 

Nat