cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub red light

kingsy11
Joining in

Hi, our virgin hub is on a permanent red light. I have tried on/off restarts and pinhole reset but all with same result. Red light. Any advice welcome

kingsy11

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kingsy11, 

Thank you for messaging me 🙌

Glad we could get this booked for you, hope all goes well with your visit if you need to cancel or change or even need to double check the time of the appointment you can do so 👉 here.

Thanks, 

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@kingsy11 wrote:

Hi, our virgin hub is on a permanent red light. I have tried on/off restarts and pinhole reset but all with same result. Red light. Any advice welcome

kingsy11

What version of hub do you have?

If a Hub3 the red light usually signifies overheating.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kingsy, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 😊

I am sorry you have been having issues with your hub and can see from our systems you need a tech to replace this for you.

I will pop you over a PM and we can get this looked into for you ASAP, keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩.

Zoie

Hi there.

Thanks for responding. it’s a hub 3, but not hot at all.

Even after being turned off for a long period of time and then turned back on, the red light remains. Kingsy.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kingsy11, 

Thank you for messaging me 🙌

Glad we could get this booked for you, hope all goes well with your visit if you need to cancel or change or even need to double check the time of the appointment you can do so 👉 here.

Thanks, 

Zoie