Menu
laurajpasso
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hub not switching on

Hi there!

My hub has stopped working completely, I have switched it off and on, but with no luck. I called and have an engineer booked for Friday morning, but I am worried he will come and just say I need a new hub, which I will then have to wait for in the post. Will the engineer have a new hub I can use with him or am I best calling Virgin and ordering a new one myself now? 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub not switching on

@laurajpasso wrote:

Hi there!

My hub has stopped working completely, I have switched it off and on, but with no luck. I called and have an engineer booked for Friday morning, but I am worried he will come and just say I need a new hub, which I will then have to wait for in the post. Will the engineer have a new hub I can use with him or am I best calling Virgin and ordering a new one myself now? 

Thanks!

They should have a supply of new Hubs in their van and the Technician "should" know that you require a new one.  Unless they used the last one in the last job they visited of course  Man Sad

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub not switching on

You’ve struck lucky! They normally send your a new one in the post, but with Christmas upon us you would probably not have got it before the New Year. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos