cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub and TV in separate rooms

lucy1982
Joining in

Having bigger bundle installed soon. Can the hub be at the front of the home (as work desk is there and need to connect directly) and TV at the back (living room is there)

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The technician will install wherever you want the kit, within reason.  Note both the Hub and V6 box will need co-ax cable, so either plan the internal route or an external route prior to the visit. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Most certainly, it’s up to you. The technicians often want to put them in the same location because it’s easier for them.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon Lucy1982 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

As advised by others in the thread, the engineer will install where ever required, depending on when your install is booked in, we do offer a pre install site survey that can be arranged by our sales team, this would be where an engineer would view the property and offer advise as to what they are able to do. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M