cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 stopped working

Discoquacker78
Tuning in

Hi,

Today was using the hub 5 without issue, WiFi and wired with a flashing green light.

Now have a white light and no WiFi or wired connection. 

Checked everything and rebooted, green light and WiFi came back. Plugged in ethernet cables, light went white and again  no WiFi or wired. 

Finally tried to factory reset but did nothing, does anyone know how to factory reset the hub 5? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Morning,

I left the modem not working but on overnight and by morning everything was working so maybe it got stuck or something or the Xmas elfs worked there magic.

Working fine now.

Help from tudor was very helpfully 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think to reset the Hub5 there is a hidden button on the bottom.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Sorry should have said how long do you press for. Tried 10 seconds and 60 seconds but both did nothing.

Thanks 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

60 seconds is best and then just leave the hub alone. Do not power cycle it.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Discoquacker78,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your router recently. Are these ongoing today? Has the advice provided by @Tudor helped at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Morning,

I left the modem not working but on overnight and by morning everything was working so maybe it got stuck or something or the Xmas elfs worked there magic.

Working fine now.

Help from tudor was very helpfully 

Thanks for your posts and update, Discoquacker78,

Glad to hear that the hub is now working!

Cheers,

Corey C