cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 pinhole reset

RavS
Joining in

Hello, I received the new Superhub 5 router a while back and I am struggling to locate where the pinhole reset is. I have checked the back of Hub 5 multiple times and still can't locate it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I finally found it! It's underneath the router near the front rubber leg. Weird place to put a pinhole when it should be normally at the back of the router.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

At a guess (as I don't have one) try holding the wps button in for 30 seconds 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Can't comment on the pinhole, but if you log in you should be able to do a reset from the menus - look for Admin or Tools headings

I finally found it! It's underneath the router near the front rubber leg. Weird place to put a pinhole when it should be normally at the back of the router.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That’s a good place. Will not get inadvertently pressed and when it on the back where the cables come out you have to turn the hub through 180. This means the cable have to be long enough to o this. When it’s on the bottom you only have to rotate the hub so you don’t need extra cable length.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RavS

Thanks for your post 🙂 

Sorry to hear you were having some issues locating this, glad to hear you managed to find it on the Hub. 

If you have any further queries, please pop another post on this thread and we'll happily advise. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide