cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4

Stythinator
Problem sorter

Just wanting my Connection to be looked at by someone from VM. I will post details after this Post.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks.
24 REPLIES 24

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for updating the thread stythinator. 

I just wanted to check in and see if you have received any updates regarding this?

Nat

Nope. No update what so ever ... I think i am going to have to call up tomorrow and get someone to look into it. There is notes on my account about it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Thank you for letting us know @Stythinator.

I have had a look into your account and I can see you very recently spoke to our team regarding this. Has the issue been fully resolved with our team? Do you need any further help? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Stythinator
Problem sorter

I wouldn't say it was "resolved" however i have had no choice but to downgrade the package back to 600m. The £35 for the Hub 4 was credited as a good will and they have managed to get my bill down to £95 however manager has applied £4 rolling credit every month which makes it back to the original price of £91. I get to keep the Hub 4 which i'm happy about .... Just a shame i was miss sold a product which isn't for my area.

Thank you for the update @Stythinator,

We apologise again for the experience that you have had regarding this. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs