cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 - internet traffic monitoring

Optimist1
Up to speed

Ahead of the impending phone switchover, I have just ditched my 2010 vintage Superhub in favour of a Hub 4.  One feature the old hub had was to maintain a record of the traffic to and from the internet, both up and down.

Unfortunately I cannot find this feature on the Hub 4.  Windows can monitor the usage of one machine but that does not include other devices on the network e.g. Firestick.

Is there a software solution to this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No VM hubs provide this facility. If you want something to see which sites visited or amount of data up/down then you would need to purchase your own router. You cannot get what you want just by software.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No VM hubs provide this facility. If you want something to see which sites visited or amount of data up/down then you would need to purchase your own router. You cannot get what you want just by software.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

I hadn't thought of that, Tudor. Thanks for the suggestion.