cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 Ethernet Speed

steven_wynn_uk
Tuning in

Hi Folks, 

Been getting really slow speeds from my 1gb connection going through a google mesh setup. Tried all the various resets etc. Decided to try and isolate the problem. Found out the mesh to Hub connection is only synching at 100mb. Dug a bit deeper, and even plugging the laptops directly into hub via ethernet, its only getting 300mb. It all use to be great but has been terrible lately, and any issue, a reset would work. Tried different ports, different cables (cat 5/6 etc which i know are fine).

Real Speed shows 1100 coming to the hub, and its on Docsis 3.1.

Any clues, as its driving me up the wall, and trying to get hold of support is just a waste of time.

3 REPLIES 3

Indeed - sounds very familiar, a known fault with a fix sometime in August.Cheers

]

Hi @steven_wynn_uk,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you've been facing some issues with your connection speeds recently. I've checked things on our systems and I'm currently unable to detect any issues on the line to explain the problems you've been facing. Are these ongoing for you today?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!