Menu
Kayem12
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 wps client not loading

Have had 2 hub3 delivered both showing same fault. WPS client will not load. WPS lights up with pairing arrows does not connect to virgin mobile or pair with any device. Have accessed hub settings and getting the again message or unexpected fault. I have spent 3 weeks and several hours on to faults service had phone cut 3 times when tech does not know answer. Please help as very frustrated.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 wps client not loading

Hi Kayem12,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you have had an issue with our router, I have had a look at thing our end and can see there is currently an SNR issue in your area (Signal to Noise Ratio)  this was reported under ticket number F008395481 on 11/09/20 and the estimated fix date is 18/09/20 @ 09:00.

Kind regards

Paul.

Kayem12
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Ticket F008395481 forecast for 18/09, SNR issues still not resolved. Please advise.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back in touch @Kayem12

Sorry you're still having issues with this. 

I've had a look into this and can see that there is still an SNR issue in the area, this is due to be fixed today (25/09/20) by 18:00. 

If this isn't the case and you're still having issues after this time then pop back and we can provide an update. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
Kayem12
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your efforts, but still no WPS client loading. Please try again message. Have shutdown any domestic item and disconnected lan to desktop pc. Have now paid £35 to virgin for 3hub and bought booster for £20 just to enable signals that were excellent before this episode.

Have been customer for 23years now starting to think about alternatives.

Thank you again for your efforts.

Keith

0 Kudos
Kayem12
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Landline phone has started making noises this morning, sounds like someone is working on local lines.

Thanks

Keith

0 Kudos
Kayem12
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Still no WPS client loading. Are virgin incapable of curing this local noise issue?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kayem12, 

Thanks for using the forums to get your WPS issue looked into, I am sorry if this is causing you some frustration, l'm also sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

How is your connection now since you last posted? I have taken the time to look at your local area faults and can see no work is being undergone at the moment, so that SNR issue has now been resolved. 

If you are having issues with your WPS can you tell me more about what happens exactly when the issue occurs? Is it a constant problem or can you connect but you get disconnected? 

Thanks,

Megan_L 

Kayem12
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Tivio box Port Configuration Test Failed

TCP 80,8080,80,7287,7288,8081

Ports require opening on hub. 

contact ISP

have reset and rebooted hub - no change

could this be the issue.

thank you again for your assistance.

Keith

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Keith, 

Thanks so for popping back  - as mentioned, we have no known area issues linked to your account at the moment. I have gone through a few other checks also; we can see it's been around 7 days since the Hub was last rebooted, we have no errors showing and all signal levels are within the parameters we would expect for your package and equipment. 

What WPS client are you trying to connect - maybe some of our Community may be able to offer further assistance.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos