Menu
Jban
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 login

Hi, When I log in to Hub 3 there is no option to check Settings. I only have a link to Check Router Status. Other than factory/hard reset is there anything that I can do ?

HUB 3.JPG

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3 login

I’m not sure what you are asking.

Check Router Status is available without logging in.

Logging in by supplying the Settings password and pressing Next allows access to the full router interface.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Maybe your in modem mode.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I’ve no experience of Modem Mode but surely you wouldn’t have a link to router status.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

@Ernie_C wrote:

I’ve no experience of Modem Mode but surely you wouldn’t have a link to router status.

You can check your downstream and upstream in router status the word router means many things to VM.

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

@legacy1  Thanks for clarifying.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jban
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ernie. When I press Next I get a message that someone else is logged in, try again later. Only thing that I can think off is that I didn't log out properly when I was last setting up smart sockets ....... months ago. Any way to force log out ?

Please note!
Someone else is currently logged into the settings page. Only one session at a time is allowed. Please try again later.
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Ernie - I have an SH2 in modem mode and router access is accessible and all Hub stats are displayed

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Yes, thanks, @jbrennand . As explained above, these are not router stats but modem stats. Routing is performed by the attached router in Modem Mode.

Use Kudos to say thanks

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Jban wrote:

Thanks Ernie. When I press Next I get a message that someone else is logged in, try again later. Only thing that I can think off is that I didn't log out properly when I was last setting up smart sockets ....... months ago. Any way to force log out ?

Please note!
Someone else is currently logged into the settings page. Only one session at a time is allowed. Please try again later.

Not seen that before.

Initially, I would try power cycling the Hub 3.0, powering it off, waiting a short time then powering on.

Failing that, a pinhole reset which would reset the Hub 3.0 to factory settings, including resetting the Settings password to that on the base.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos