Menu
Luqybb91
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 flashing green light

Recently for the past few weeks my internet connection keeps going down almost at the same time every night, all I'm left with are three symbols flashing green (wifi, connection & power indicators).

It also happened yesterday night so what should I do? Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Luqybb91
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 flashing green light

I'm unable to post my Down & Upstream details, I have corrected all highlighted errors and it still wont let me post them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Luqybb91
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok I called virgin and a technician will be coming over on Friday, hopefully the problem gets solved.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Luqybb91, thanks for your post.

Sorry for the trouble you've had with your internet connection. 

Have you been able to check for related known issues on our service status page: virg.in/service? If you sign in from there you can also run tests on your equipment which may offer a solution.

If there's nothing communicated that could be causing the problem don't hesitate to let us know so we can take a further look.

Alternatively you can text our cable-care team on 07533051809 (8am - 7pm Monday - Friday) or give us a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111.

Please keep in touch.

Tom_F

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Oops, after I replied I saw your message saying a technician has been scheduled - sorry for the hassle but please keep us posted with the outcome of the visit if you can - we'd like to hear this has been resolved for you Smiley Happy 

Tom_F

0 Kudos
Luqybb91
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I'll keep you updated, thanks for the suggestions.

0 Kudos
Luqybb91
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for getting back so late I completely forgot. Anyway, the technician came and fixed the problem by replacing the splitter housed within the white virgin wall-mounted box. Unfortunately the plug accidentally got yanked out when we were moving the desk so the routers status details (the data he relies on) was reset to zero, due to this he was unable to do a before and after comparison after changing the splitter, though he did have a rough idea of what the numbers were and what they should be. He said he would monitor our connection for a week and to call if anything goes wrong, thankfully the splitter really did seem to be the problem as I haven't had any weird light shows or down time since he left.

Hopefully it stays this way.

0 Kudos