cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Red power light

BUP2502
Tuning in

Hub 3 been showing a red power light for several days now. Location not changed for over a year but moved location just in case - still showing red. Casing definitely warmer than usual. Powered off and on - no change. Hub in router mode. Is there anything else I can do or is it time for a replacement?

4 REPLIES 4

DerrickVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

If.you have not changed router.into modem mode red light.would mean either the hub is.over heating or its.faulty

Suggest you contact the faults team to get an engineer visit arranged

150 from a virgin landlines.or 03454541111 from a mobile

Regards Derrick

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BUP2502,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

As you have already advised you do not have the router in modem mode, and that you have relocated the hub, however the red power light is still showing and the hub is warm to touch, we will need to arrange an engineer to come and check this out to be in the safe side for you.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details and get this arranged.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

D_l_l_a
On our wavelength

Hi,

Sorry to hijack this post, bit i'm also having the same issues and nobody is helping!

Can you please help me out Jodi_S? I'm losing the will here....... 😬

Thanks

Thanks, Derrick. Jodi from the Forum team has taken up the baton for me.

Regards