Menu
tom592
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0

Hi ,

I cannot get access to my hub 3.0 online as the password n the bottom of the hub doesnt work . I have never changed it . 

Please help .

cheers

Tom

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3.0

If you’re sure your using the Settings password and not the WiFi password, your only option is to pinhole reset the Hub in the hope it resets to the Settings password.

Be sure to securely hold in the reset button for at least 30 seconds.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

if you want to enter the hub3 to change password or enter settings and you are using your device wireless open internet Explorer in the search bar

http//:192.168.0.1  when the broadband menu appears  at the top right corner it should state router status click there this should let you in without using the pass word

if this does not work speak to technical support on 150  

0 Kudos
MartynHolland
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I think you missed the main point of OP cant login, so wouldnt be able to change their hub password.

But then again, not knowing how it works is appropriate for a "VM-manager"
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Superstar
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Do the pinhole reset as already suggested - but DONT restart the Hub after that. Try both passwords and also fire up and use a different browser on your device to do it.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
tom592
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i can see some settings online but i cant get in to change any settings as you need a password. The hub keep throwing us off on a ps4 and on the desktop computer both are hard wired up . Im sure there is some conflict on it somewhere. Thanks for your reply 

0 Kudos
tom592
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i will try that tonight thanks

0 Kudos