Menu
Ving4242019
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 settings password wont reset

Evening all 😊 I'm hoping someone can assist as I have what seems to be quite a common issue with my hub 3.0 ?

The settings password is not resetting after I have carried out a master reset using the pinhole button on the rear.

I have tried this around ten times now with no luck, it still shows as wrong password entered when using the one on the base sticker after I have performed the reset. Any assist will be greatly appreciated😊

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 settings password wont reset

Do a pinhole reset to factory settings his way.

With the Hub "on" push in the pin on the back/side/bottom of the Hub with the end of a paperclip until you feel it at the “stop point” and hold for a "timed" 60 seconds do NOT restart the Hub after that. Your passwords/passphrase for both the Hub settings and Wifi networks should revert to the two printed on the Hub sticker on its base/side/card - use the right one for your purpose.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Ving4242019
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've tried the reset as you have advised multiple times and I'm still having the same issue.after reading all of the other posts it was something I had already tried.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Call it in and report it as a fault

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos