Menu
CHRISSZPL
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 internet access denied

Month ago upgraded my hub to 3.0. After that my internet goes down every day. Rebooting resetting and still same problems. Access becomes denied without any reason. Did get in touch with customers support no difference still going down. Booked engineer after a day cancelled as connection came back for couple hours and went down again. Now no engineer coming. Been 3 years with virgin and now I want to leave. To much stress with customers support on the phone. Any one know the solution. Please.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 internet access denied

Is it dropping on wifi and/or ethernet cabled devices?
Could try calling “Retentions” tomorrow on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" then “technical issues” – (They are open Monday – Friday, 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm. – [08.01 is best!]) you have a better chance of getting a UK call centre (it could still be a 30’+ wait though) who will be more understanding and helpful and rebook you a visit

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
CHRISSZPL
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 internet access denied

Is not dropping connection. There is no connection at all.IMG_20190101_184151_1.jpg

Continuous wi-fi light and arrows flashing red or green. Customer service says is ok from they end. Need to send engineer to my house. But TiVo works and can watch chanells.

0 Kudos