Menu
Vrostus
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 base light flashing

Router base light flashing green since 4:30pm today. Tried restarting the router, checked cabling is tight and secure.

Unable to call VM due to poor signal (typing this over 3G just about).

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 base light flashing

Sounds like a VM network issue.
Do you have a mobile - if so call 0345 454 1111 to report it - call number should be included in your free minutes allowance.
You can also text them on 07533 051809 – not sure how successful that is as I have never done it
Or, There is also a Service Status number 0800 561 0061 which usually tells you of local issues, down to postcode level, that might not yet be listed on the Service Status web page that may give you more info.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Vrostus
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding to my thread. I have gone with the text option. It auto pinged back a message saying one of their team will look into it. Saw a blurb on the site saying they respond to these messages on a weekend between 8am and 8pm.

Windows Solitaire in offline mode for me until it gets sorted 😬

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

In the meantime... you could try doing a "pinhole reset" of the Hub - worth a shot.
Also, Check all your coax connections are in nice and "finger" tight at the Hub and wall box and at any splitters/attenuators/etc and that the internal wiring is ok with no kinking or chaffing. Also check that all looks good with the outside cabling and wall box.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
Vrostus
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Service status has since updated to state they are aware of an issue for broadband and tv. ETA on fix is 4pm today.

0 Kudos