cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get tech visit?

rhirsthermans
Tuning in

Virgin sent self-install, but there's no Virgin outlet in the flat to plug into — trying to order a tech to come out or speak to a human but can't get a response anywhere. Can't find live chat. Can anyone direct me to a way to get a tech out here? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and get a Tech install. They can take up to an hour to pick up. Calling early 08.01 is the best time to get through more quickly

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

rhirsthermans
Tuning in

If anyone from VM sees this, account number is [REMOVED] area 28. I'm no longer able to log into my account as it isn't recognizing the email address for some reason.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and get a Tech install. They can take up to an hour to pick up. Calling early 08.01 is the best time to get through more quickly

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks. I previously was able to get in touch via Live Chat but I can't find that option on their site anymore. Do you know whre it might be?

@rhirsthermans wrote:

Thanks. I previously was able to get in touch via Live Chat but I can't find that option on their site anymore. Do you know whre it might be?

It should pop up on the right:

https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband