Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get service!

Angry4
Joining in

Engineer will be with you on Thursday.

No engineer!

Eventually get hold of a human who says will make sure a kit would arrive on Saturday.

No kit!

As I’m trying to get hold of them they ring me. Told I will receive a text any minute and they will ring me in ten minutes.

Nothing!

No emails from Yodel. Nothing!

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

Welcome to Virgin Media's chaotic new customer installation program.

If possible retain your existing ISP arrangements until after the VM service goes live and proves to be working satisfactorily.
A couple of months of overlap is easier to live with than the inconvenience of being without internet at home.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Angry4 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Really sorry to hear about your experience, and these issues getting you installed with our services. Sadly we are a little limited with what support we can provide for pre-install issues (we have a dedicated team that manage these cases who you can contact via phone on 📞 0345 454 1111). However I can appreciate you have not had the best experience so far and would like to offer support where possible! On this basis I will send you a PM to confirm a few details 📩 so I can check when your Quickstart order is due to arrive, and raise a complaint if needed!

We can return to this public thread with an update when possible. 
Thank you for your patience in the meantime! All the best. 🌞

Molly