Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How to activate your virgin media kit

I have moved my Virgin Media Kit to a new address that was meant to be activated today. When I called to change my address, I was told that I could simply move the tv box and hub to my new address and it would be activated. I received the activation text message this morning and responded GO as I was ready to set up. I received a message back stating that something went wrong and to call the customer service line, with no luck I could not get through. That being said, this evening I received a new set of cables (I was not told that I would be sent these) and proceeded to set up again. The tv box and hub have been wired up correctly, but will not connect or seem to work at all. I can't get through to anyone on customer service, but I presume the Media Kit needs to be activated? I'm currently working from home and need the internet to work by Monday. Please can someone help? 

Thank you 🙂 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to activate your virgin media kit

Hi, can you sent your area ref and account number to me in a private message and i'll move the kit over. Please also add the previous account number.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for getting back to me. I've sent you a PM with all information required. Would be great if you can come back to me today, really, really need the internet for work tomorrow. 

Thanks again! 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is there any VM technicians available that can help me? I need to activate my VM kit 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have PM'd you

Regards

Rich

Here to help! I'm a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************