Please.

No effing arguments, or "reasons to stay"

Please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Two ways to cancel. Both with 30-days notice and an early disconnection fee if still within a timed contract

1. Call 150 from a VM phone or by dialling 0345 454 1111 options 1,1,4,4, from any phone - they are still picking up (in the UK too) - calling at 08.00 is the best time to get through with short wait times.

2. In writing to
Virgin Media Sales Operation Support,
Diamond Plaza,
Daleside Road,
Nottingham,
Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG.

Include dates, name address and all account details. Do it by registered mail with a receipt for signature on arrival. Save it all

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Z92
Trouble shooter

You might want to remove your personal details like account number, full name, etc from your post.

and contact customer services on 150 since you want to keep your broadband. 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Two ways to cancel. Both with 30-days notice and an early disconnection fee if still within a timed contract

1. Call 150 from a VM phone or by dialling 0345 454 1111 options 1,1,4,4, from any phone - they are still picking up (in the UK too) - calling at 08.00 is the best time to get through with short wait times.

2. In writing to
Virgin Media Sales Operation Support,
Diamond Plaza,
Daleside Road,
Nottingham,
Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG.

Include dates, name address and all account details. Do it by registered mail with a receipt for signature on arrival. Save it all

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Z92
Trouble shooter

In that post that was originally here and has since been removed they only wanted to cancel TV and Telephone, but keep broadband, so I don't know if you could do that via writing.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Ah .... that is not cancelling then - its changing the package 🙂 That has to be called in.

--------------------
John
--------------------

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PompeyMonkey, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are wanting to cancel or change the service. 

As there isn't clear information here due to edits, the best way to get things sorted is to give the team a call on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4 then 4 again. 

The team can discuss a new package for broadband only if that's what's wanted. If you'd rather cancel the services as a whole, they can take your notice and set the account to disconnect too. 

Please pop back and let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs