cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should I wait for an equipment returns request.

stevedh2
Knows their stuff

My hub 3 was replaced with a hub 5.
I have a big box with a returns label, and I am sure I read it should be used if I am emailed to return something, although I cant seem to find that.
The Hub 3 doesn't fit very well in the box, although with a bit of padding it should be ok.

Anyway do virgin want hub 3s back, and if so do I just return it, or should I be waiting for an email with instructions etc?

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Should just be returned in the box the Hub5 came in.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @stevedh2

Thanks for your post

If you return the packaging using the returns label all will be fine, you will not require any further emails regarding this. You should receive an email confirming the returns though 🙂

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

stevedh2
Knows their stuff

Finally getting round to sort out the return.
1 comment, size wise the hub 3 almost fits nicely into the v6 hole, but the thing you screw the cable on to doesn't line up with a cutout
It is also a bit too fat, as well as 2 small in the other dimensions to fit into the old hub 5 hole
Also the power supply is too big to fit into any of the power supply sections.
however a bit of pushing and some additional packing and all done.

and no sign of the 'additional sealing labelhub3_1.jpghub3_2.jpg'

Hi @stevedh2

Thank you for letting us know of the concerns and observations you have with the returns packaging. Sorry that this was not a simple or smooth as we would like it be for our customers. We always take on board the feedback given so we can collect the information and use it to learn more about the areas we need to improve. We will certainly pass this information along to the relevant teams.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley