Menu
Nobroadband
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How hard is it to get BB installed?

Hi,

I left VM when I moved to my new house, deciding to try Sky. After being lied to by Sky, I’ve come back to Virgin, and I’m really starting to regret it. 

I ordered it in June, for an install first week of July, now, despite an engineer visit saying everything was all ok groundwork wise, they’ve moved the install out to the end of July! It was meant to be done 6/7, my wife has taken a day off work which is now a wasted day. 

They’re very quick to process your order, and take your bank details, and send me my first bill, charging me from the 6th July, “oh no we won’t charge you Mr Higgs until the 30th”, well, given your actions so far, I’m tending not to believe that, and then have to waste more hours listening to George Ezra and Imagine Dragons, to be told my security isn’t working as they can’t distinguish between my old account and new account, giving my bank details, again, to confirm identity. I tried to get a 4G sim from them to use in a dongle until BB was installed. Big mistake, “someone will call you back”, after 8 days and lots of calls, no one called me back so I cancelled the SIM, now, “your install date has changed as you changed your package”. How a SIM card and BB install are related I have no idea, I looked all over the SIM card, there was no router or cable attached. 

as if the stress of Covid and not being able to work from home for 6 weeks wasn’t bad enough, Virgin have managed to ratchet up that stress level with their poor customer service. Thankfully we don’t have kids to school from home as we really would be in a mess. 

ive got the email address of the CS director, but I’m leaving this as a last resort. 

Now holding for installs, again, more George Ezra, more Imagine Dragons. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How hard is it to get BB installed?

Hi Nobroadband,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry your install date has been put back, I have had a look and can see the reason, so I can advise  I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Nobroadband
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How hard is it to get BB installed?

Yes that is fine thanks. 

0 Kudos