cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel an engineer appointment?

gobblebox
Tuning in

How do i cancel an engineers appointment, and save myself £25?

Link in text virginmedia.com/engineerappt takes me to site to manage the appointment but then tell me 'sorry, we can't run a test on your services right now'.

Utterly hopeless.

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Any booked appointments should show in your online account - and can be cancelled from there

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

that what i thought but nada. online no appointments showing. on the app the appointment is showing but cannot cancel it.

there is a word for this…

Hi gobblebox, 

Thanks for taking the time to post in the Community. We're sorry to hear you were having an issue with trying to cancel your engineer's appointment. 

To view any engineer fault appointments, they are usually listed by logging in to My Virgin Media here 👉 My VM. Once you log in scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. Please note it can take up to 24 hours to show but you should also receive a text message with the details and how to cancel via text too. 

If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment. I can only apologise you were having an issue but taking a look this end, I can see you were able to cancel it. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs