cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House moving and 2 accounts

maurofmferrao
Tuning in

I just moved and the process closed my old account and created a new one, with same phone number and email. Now I need to activate the new connection and can't pass the security questions to activate the signal.

It seems like the security is using info from the old account, and even the mobile app logs with the old.

Is there a way to merge the info to the new account only?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @maurofmferrao,

thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having difficulties in accessing your new account. The details should have been transferred over and confirmed with you. I have checked our system and can see you have been in touch with the team since posting this. Have you managed to have this resolved now?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @maurofmferrao,

thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having difficulties in accessing your new account. The details should have been transferred over and confirmed with you. I have checked our system and can see you have been in touch with the team since posting this. Have you managed to have this resolved now?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Yes, the situation is resolved now. The Hub wasn't configured to my new account and some info had to be updated. As for the account, I had to go to the old account and change the email to an alternative, and then register the new account with my primary email.

Thank you so much for the reply,
Regards,
Mauro

Hi Mauro, thanks very much for confirming that everything is sorted!

That's great to hear, and please don't hesitate to shout if you need any further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W