cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House connection

BMic
Joining in
Trying to get out new house connected to the fibre cable 20m away. Such a long frustrating process to get to the point where we had 2 engineers out weeks back who said in theory no issue and they would ring the next day. Its still 'pending' when I ring for update, I get guaranteed daily someone will phone back before 4pm next day. I've racked up 523 hours on the phone trying to get this resolved (yes that's the right number, call logs to show) Ive lost track of the amount of people who have passed me from customer complaints, to install to pre install to build, to home movers and back to customer service who apologise and say we'll ring you before 4 pm next day. Im looking to ascertain, is this house serviceable (engineer seems to think so and no issue) or not and we go with alt provider.
1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @BMic,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to get your services installed.

I have checked on our system and can see that you have spoken to the team, since your last post and have arranged for your services to be cancelled.

I'm really sorry that we were unable to provide with the services and for the time that you have spent trying to get your install issues resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L