cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home address not on list

lazivity
Joining in

Hello,

I’ve recently moved to a new place and trying to sort out the broadband. I’m stuck at where virgin media asks for post code to check service. Every address is being shown on my post code except mine. Can you please help me sort this out?

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Is yours a new build with a new street number?

Or are you in a house that is "geographically" separated from the others. E.g. otherside of a street, end of cul de sac, etc?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. This is not a new built, it was constructed in 2015. I believe its the cable issue because uptil no. 63 there is virgin connection and not any further and my house no. is 15. None of my neighbours have virgin connection either.

Hi There,

Welcome to the community and thank for considering joining us.

I would like to look into this for you and see if there is anything i can do to help, if we can get you connected then we surely will. I will send you a private message so i can a get a little more detail and see what can be done.

Thank you 

Jon 

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more